There was a time when email was the only communication and collaboration technology companies needed. Not anymore. Modern teams, which are globally dispersed and always-on-the-move, need modern tools. Email remains in organizations, but is no longer sufficient. In the second decade of the 21st century, collaboration tools – document management, project management, intranet and extranet portals – are the new email, and SMBs want it all.
Unfortunately, on-premise collaboration solutions like SharePoint were built with big business (and big budget) in mind, requiring pricey hardware, technical savvy, and with superfluous features inappropriate for a small to medium sized businesses. SMBs are increasingly moving away from such on premise software to the cloud, which allows them low cost access to robust software technology without in house IT investment. Plus, SharePoint lacks email capability that is intrinsic to today’s corporate survival, requiring customers to purchase their communications and collaborations softwarepiecemeal, at precious lost time and expense.
Enter HyperOffice. HyperOffice is one of the most seasoned companies in the cloud since 1998. We combines our experience in our fully integrated online communication and collaboration solution designed specially for SMBs – first-class technology on a coach class budget.
Here’s What Microsoft SharePoint Doesn’t Want You To Know
HyperOffice Gives More Bang For The Buck
HyperOffice’s cutting-edge solution includes a robust feature set, unsurpassed security, an intuitive interface, and outstanding support, all for a fraction of the cost of Microsoft SharePoint.
HyperOffice Extends the Power of Outlook
In addition to being a robust alternative to SharePoint, and providing all its features, HyperOffice also acts as an Exchange alternative & offers inbuilt benefits to Outlook users. HyperShare for Outlook, a small add in, has been designed specifically for Outlook users who want the functionality of Microsoft Exchange without giving up Outlook and without the expense and pain of installing, maintaining, and supporting Microsoft Exchange.
You will benefit from HyperOffice if you are:
1. Currently using Outlook and would like to begin sharing Outlookcalendars, contacts, documents, and tasks with other Outlook and non-Outlook users without the expense and pain of MS Exchange.
2. Currently using MS Exchange server & Outlook but are tired of the upgrade cycles, security threats, expense and pain of dealing with MS Exchange. Would like to migrate off of MS Exchange without giving up Outlook or losing the information already stored on MS Exchange.
2. Currently using MS Exchange but would like to share calendars, contacts, documents and more with partners, customers and vendors without giving them access to your Exchange servers. HyperOffice can coexist with MS Exchange so that you can create collaborative environments to satisfy your operational requirements while insulating your Exchange servers.
Outlook with HyperPower – The benefits of HyperOffice
HyperOffice lets you transform your Outlook from an isolated email client to a dynamic collaboration tool.
- Share Outlook – Share Outlook contacts, calendars, tasks
- Outlook Web Access – Without Exchange, you can access all your Outlook account information on any web enabled device – PC, Mac or mobile
- Mobile Access – You can even access your Outlook account information on any mobile device, including iPhone.
- Automatic Synching – No matter where you access your account, it is automatically updated and synched.
- Custom Business Email – You can set up a custom email domain (firstname.lastname@example.org) for yourself and your employees which you can access from Outlook or HyperOffice.
- Backup Outlook – Your information is frequently and safely backed up automatically on our servers, and you never have to bother about data loss in your computer or server crashes.
HyperOffice Is A One-Stop Shop
HyperOffice recognizes that today’s decision-makers are no longer satisfied with piecemeal, cookie-cutter solutions that require multiple hardware and software purchases. We provide our clients with a comprehensive and customizable platform of communication and collaboration solutions to grow and adapt to your specific business needs.
HyperOffice Is User-Friendly
HyperOffice offers simple and user friendly features that are attractive to both employee and employer, demonstrating true mass appeal. The entire solution and its large range of features are integrated in a simple & logical manner & easily manageable from an intuitive central interface.
HyperOffice is Mobile Friendly
The modern workforce is increasingly mobile and distributed. Given the wide adoption of powerful internet friendly mobile devices, workers expect to access important business information right on their mobile devices. HyperOffice allows mobile workers to access and sync information with the native applications of their mobile devices. Support for almost every major mobile phone allows users to “bring their own mobile device”.