How Can You Use Online Forms?
Since information is the core of any business today, the ways in
which you can use webforms to collect data is limited only by your
imagination. Some common uses are:
- Registration Forms - Simplify
registration for your free trial, site, subscription or any other
- Contact Forms - Let customers contact
you through an embedded form on the contact page.
- Business Intelligence - Find out who
your customers and prospects are, where they came from, or what they
want by publishing forms on your landing pages or site.
- Records - Use online forms to maintain
information about your customers, suppliers or business partners.
- Questionnaires and Surveys - Use online
forms to conduct employee, customer or market surveys.
Web Form Builder Features
- Easy HTML Form Builder - Creating an
online form takes just a few minutes where you can create any number of
data fields with radio buttons, drop down lists or open fields.
- Website Forms - Instantly embed your webforms on any webpage or blog.
- Customize Online Forms - Easily
customize the structure and appearance of your forms to match the place
where you embed it and compel users to input data.
- Create Online Workflows - Use online
forms to easily create automated online workflows - design workflow,
designate roles, get inputs, prompt actions, attach resources, remind
- Pre Built
Form Templates - Choose from
pre built online form templates for common purposes.
- Mobile Forms - You and your users can
easily access and add data to the forms from any web connected mobile
- Online Database Management -
Data is ready for processing as soon as anyone inputs it. Access,
store, organize, analyze and share data any way you like with just a net