Push Messaging for Your Growing Company
HyperOffice includes HyperMobile, a ground breaking new service
designed to allow small and medium companies looking to quickly and
cost effectively empower their mobile workforce. It costs a fraction of other options like hosted Exchange and BlackBerry
Enterprise Server. Since it is a web based service, implementation and
training time are near zero. Here are the benefits you get:-
- Bring your own Mobile Device.
HyperMobile works with almost every major mobile device including
iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, many Android and Nokia phones and
- Bring your tablet. Sync HyperOffice information with native tablet apps, or access it through a custom web app for iPad and Android tablets.
- Business Email Service. HyperOffice + Email lets
you set up your own dedicated company email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with
unlimited aliases for employees.
- Push Email, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks. No matter where you are, get up to the minute business data right on your mobile
- OTA Synchronization.
HyperMobile keeps your mail, contacts, calendars and tasks in constant
sync across your mobile, PC, Mac and the cloud wirelessly - no cables
required. Make changes anywhere you like, and they are mirrored
- Outlook Synchronization. Access and synchronize your mail, contacts, calendars and tasks with your Outlook account.
- Mobile Sharing. HyperOffice
is the only service which allows you not only to access and synch
personal information, but also share contacts, calendars and tasks with
your team. Imagine adding a contact to your group's contact list, and
having it updated on all your team's mobile phones.
HyperOffice on your Mobile Browser
Apart from bringing you push messaging services, you can get the full power of the HyperOffice Collaboration Suite
right on your mobile browser. HyperOffice has been designed and
optimized for a rich collaboration experience from the mobile browser of
your iPhone, BlackBerry or any other mobile device. Here are some
- Web Mail.
If you don't want to access mail from your mobile's email client, you
can access it from your mobile browser, or any PC/Mac browser in the
world. Needless to say, everything is automatically synced.
- Mobile Document Collaboration. Access and collaborate on documents right from your mobile device with versioning, commenting, notifications and more.
- Group Workspaces. Access intranet group workspaces from your mobile with all your groups' information in one place.
- Web Calendars, and Address Books. Like mail, you can choose to access calendars, contacts and tasks from any mobile or web browser, and keep it in sync.
- Online Project Management.
Choose to access our robust web based project management system from
your mobile browser and keep it in sync with mobile tasks.
- Surveys and Web Forms. Easily publish web forms and surveys which your team can participate in right from their mobile browser.
- View the tablet interface