HyperShare for Outlook: Benefits
- Alternative to MS Exchange - Use Outlook and share calendars, contacts, documents, tasks and more with colleagues and customers.
- Coexist with MS Exchange - Share calendars, contacts,
documents, tasks and more with partners, customers and vendors without
giving them access to your Exchange server. Create collaborative
environments to satisfy your operational requirements while insulating
your Exchange servers.
- Supercharge your Outlook software - In addition to complete MS Exchange functionality, you will also get Document Management, Portal Branding, Customer Portals, Unlimited Extranets, News Feeds, Voting and more for one low price.
- Easy and fast setup - Most customers are up and running within a few hours.
- No need to buy, install, learn, fix, upgrade and support an Exchange Server, a VPN, backup devices or specialized software.
- Your Outlook data is always backed up and available - Personal
and Group information in Outlook and HyperOffice are always in sync and
contain the exact same information- in real time.
- Multiple clients and platforms are supported - HyperShare supports Outlook, all browsers and any IMAP client.
- Work Off-line - You can do your work off-line in Outlook and automatically have your work synched with your HyperOffice account when you login.
- Pay as you grow - Use all HyperOffice features for
one low monthly fee. You can scale your operation up or down with
visibility into your IT expenses.
HyperShare for Outlook: Features
- Maintains Your Folder Structure with Outlook - HyperShare allows you to mirror your folder structure between HyperOffice and Outlook.
- Maintains Your Folder Structure with MS Exchange - HyperShare allows you to mirror your folder structure and other information between HyperOffice and MS Exchange.
- Synchs Automatically - Once setup HyperShare for
Outlook synchs your data between Outlook (and MS Exchange if necessary)
and HyperOffice automatically and runs in the background of your
computer! You don't have to remember to synch your data!
- Gives you full control - You decide which folders and
sub-folders you want synched and how frequently synching should occur.
Change your mind? You can change your synching settings at any time
quickly and easily.
- Share Outlook Calendar - Stop
wasting time playing phone tag and emailing back and forth - Setup
meetings, check schedules, send invitations and monitor meeting
- Shared Document Management system - A comprehensive
system that allows you to have file check in/out, version control,
commenting, auditing, restore deleted files, search, support for
virtual drive and file change notification.
- Shared Outlook Contacts - global address books, unlimited categories and groups
- Shared Outlook Task Management - Personal and group projects and tasks. Notify assignees, monitor progress.
- Unlimited portals, extranets and intranets - Create unique portals for your customers, vendors, partners and separate your company intranet into multiple portals.
- Portal Branding - Customize each portal's login page
and desktop. Decide what information each user should have access to -
turn applications on and off.
- Branded Email - Project a professional image with an email address like email@example.com.
- Web-based administration.