HyperOffice is amongst the most exciting players in the most explosive industry today - cloud communication and collaboration - and we invented it. HyperOffice pioneered this industry which the biggest names in IT are now clamoring to enter.
Professional Services Engineer
Sales Director (individual contributor)
Cloud Collaboration and Communication Software, OTT – Service Providers, Telcos, ISP’s, Cable Co’s, MSP’s …etc
Date: May, 2015
Location: Washington DC area
HyperOffice enables service providers around the world to participate in the booming cloud market by offering its portfolio of cloud based collaboration and communication software. HyperOffice seeks a hands-on Sales Director with a focus on North America Service Providers, Telcos, ISP’s, Cable Co’s and MSP’s.
This is a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial organization and apply your technical expertise, sales acumen and leadership skills in a role that has high visibility and impact. This position reports directly to the President and pays a competitive salary plus commission plus health insurance. This position also qualifies for receiving stock options.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 5 years relevant sales experience selling cloud based collaboration and communication services to Service Providers
• Track record of achieving quota
• Comfortable with engaging, presenting and selling to “C” level executives
• Extensive network of active contacts in the Telco and Service Provider community
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Cloud collaboration and communication software, OTT software
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
• Achieve target revenue for territory
• Be quick to identify opportunities, qualify and prioritize opportunities,
• Highly capable as a trusted consultant to Service Provider customers
• Demonstrate sales leadership by closing deals and delivering results
• Develop or enhance partnerships to expand customer solution and increase sales revenues.
• Sales coverage of North America
Contact Information: Please send your cover letter along with resume and compensation history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.
Professional Services Engineer
The Professional Services Engineer serves as the primary technical interface and subject matter expert to customers and partners for the HyperOffice cloud based product line. This candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with customers, partners and colleagues from many different disciplines. You'll need high energy, an innovative spirit and the ability to multitask. A professional services background and top technology skills are essential.
Desired Skills and Experience
1. Bachelor's Degree – preferably in computer science or equivalent
2. Minimum 5 years experience in professional services, technical support or sales engineering role interacting with customers and driving results
3. Exceptional troubleshooting and customer-handling skills
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. Critical thinking, reasoning, and problem solving abilities are an essential part of this position
6. Ability to organize and establish priorities
7. Able to manage customer situations with tact and diplomacy
8. Good working knowledge of all major browsers, cloud, email systems, windows and mac operating systems, mobile devices, ios and android
9. Good working knowledge and experience with cloud based collaboration and communication systems
10. Flexible and willing to learn new technologies and applications
11. Self-motivated and able to work independently on multiple engagements/projects
12. Ability to maintain a positive and cooperative attitude in sometimes stressful situations
13. Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize competing project timelines
14. Creative person who looks for new and innovative ways to resolve problems
15. Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to land a position in a fast-paced, dynamic company providing a range of cloud communication, collaboration and messaging solutions to service providers and customers around the World.
1. Support and manage existing partners and customers
2. On-board new partners and customers
3. Act as the internal customer advocate for problem resolution, new product features, and future product direction
4. Account management to drive satisfaction and usage
5. Work as a member of the Technical Support team to provide remote problem resolution and support, via phone, web, and email,
6. Act as a subject matter expert in working with customers/partners to identify root cause of reported problems and develop appropriate resolution path.
7. Use and create knowledgebase articles based on new product information, field incidents, and/or common or critical issues
The position requires the ability to interact with many different types of individuals, including customers, executives, engineers, R&D, resellers, and partners.
Travel not required, but potentially based on need or desire.
Salary for this position is commensurate with experience. Compensation package includes salary, health insurance and other benefits. This position is full-time. Please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.