HyperOffice > About Us > Careers
Be part of the next big thing
HyperOffice is amongst the most exciting
players in one of the most explosive industries today - cloud communication and
collaboration - and we invented it. HyperOffice pioneered this industry which
the biggest names in IT are now clamoring to enter.
HyperOffice offers a challenging and fast paced startup environment for capable, energetic and self-directed individuals. We are a fun, friendly and closely knit team, where everyone is encouraged to roll up their sleeves, think out of the box, and make a difference. Are you up for it?
Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
HyperOffice (www.hyperoffice.com), an award winning cloud collaboration, messaging, mobility and social collaboration software company is looking for a high-energy, goal- oriented Inside Sales Representative.
As a central member of the HyperOffice Sales Team you will identify new customers and close new license agreements for HyperOffice's industry leading cloud based product line.
The ideal candidate will manage inbound lead activity, qualify prospects, develop and close opportunities in new prospective accounts.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you are a hunter and sales leader experienced selling SaaS to business owners and executives. Creative, energetic and a self-starter, you understand the sales process, how to qualify and close on the phone and online, drive deals forward and compress decision cycles. You also love understanding a product in depth and then
communicating that product to the marketplace.
We're looking for a track record of proven sales success with cloud collaboration, social collaboration or related segments. Our commission plan offers accelerators above 100% quota achievement.
- Conduct 40 to 50 in-bound or out-bound calls per day in order to prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts
- Responsible for building sales pipeline, meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Target at least 4 hours per day on the phone with clients and prospects.
- Prospect, develop opportunities, demonstrate the product and close sales
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest then close the sale
- Educate prospects on cloud, collaboration and social business best practices
- Become a trusted resource in developing superior relationships with prospects
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in a software telesales position in solution-selling environment
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build client relationships over the phone
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Strong needs analysis, positioning, qualification skills and closing skills
- Call structure and control
- Effective time and territory management
- Ability to quickly adapt and succeed in a fast growing and environment
- Desire to establish a career in sales
- Proven track record achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment as a strong team player
- Credible lead follow-up and sales development at executive levels within an organization
- Positive and energetic phone skills and exceptional listening skills
- Strong written communication skills
- The highest level of integrity
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Sales training a plus
- Experience selling collaboration software a plus
Please send your cover letter along with resume and compensation history to email@example.com.