Post Office Protocol version 3 (POP3) is an email protocol used to retrieve email from a remote mail server and deliver it to your local mail client. POP3 Mail works best when you only have a single computer, since it is designed to support “offline” email access but can be configured to support multiple machines by selecting an advanced feature that “leaves a copy of messages on the server”.
HyperOffice offers POP3 Mail support.
- With POP3, messages are typically downloaded and then deleted from the mail server unless the “leave a copy” setting is enabled.
- POP3 allows you to retrieve and send email when connected.
- POP3 Mail enables you to work offline with your favorite mail client to receive and send email when connected.
- POP3 Mail service can consolidate external POP3 accounts like Yahoo! Mail into one Inbox.
- POP3 works with Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Entourage, and Eudora.
- Most Internet service provider email accounts are accessed via POP3.
HyperOffice POP3 Mail Service
Use HyperOffice as a centralized location to view and manage emails from any 3rd-party account that supports the POP3 protocol. With HyperOffice, there is no software to install and no servers to maintain…ever!
Keep Your Existing Email Addresses
Project a professional image with branded email addresses (email@example.com). Plus, set up unlimited email aliases (firstname.lastname@example.org).
”I remember when we were a company using Hotmail as our network hub. HyperOffice has helped organize all of our business lives, and its flexibility of use from remote work stations has made keeping up while travelling easy.Tristan GoldbergDistrict Manager, RLED