MAP, or Internet message protocol, is the newest mail protocol. With IMAP, email is stored on an IMAP server and can be manipulated from a desktop computer at home, a workstation at the office, and a notebook computer while traveling, without the need to transfer messages or files back and forth between these computers.
HyperOffice offers IMAP email support.
- IMAP permits your email client (that supports IMAP) to access remote messages as if they were local.
- IMAP can also allow for offline access if properly configured to do so using your mail client.
- Email clients using IMAP leave messages on the server until you explicitly delete them.
- IMAP email allows multiple clients to access the same mailbox.
- IMAP works with Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Entourage, and Eudora.
HyperOffice IMAP Email Service
You can use HyperOffice as a centralized location to view and manage emails from any 3rd-party account that supports IMAP protocol. Plus, the ability to access your messages from more than one computer has become extremely important as reliance on Web mail and use of multiple computers increase.
Keep Your Existing Email Addresses
Project a professional image with branded email addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org). Plus, you can set up unlimited email aliases (email@example.com).