Hybrid database management systems like Airtable have become extremely popular these days. These code-free tools help you organize, track and visualize your business workflows, making essential decisions more straightforward. Suppose you decided to check out this blog today. In that case, you must already be an Airtable user or someone looking to switch to a powerful no-code database management tool with an intuitive user interface. So let’s give you as much information as possible about Airtable alternatives.
What is Airtable?
Airtable is a collaborative online project management solution that combines a database backend with a spreadsheet interface. It is a business application that helps you store and create records in tables, organize them in a database, link data, and access information in several ways.
Why look for Airtable alternatives?
Many Airtable users in multiple industry domains have complained that the database works too generically. Airtable has not been an ideal tool for modern project management, data organization, or collaboration requirements! Here are some points that explain these issues better:
● Limited project management and task management features.
● Works primarily as a tool for visualization and data storage.
● No time tracking feature for projects.
5 Airtable alternatives for workflows
A powerful automation engine that allows you to define precisely how your workflows and processes will evolve – making everything easy. It turns sentences into workflows with natural language processing and organizes your data in a familiar tabular structure. All the while providing you with all the benefits of a modern workflow solution – automation, reports, forms, databases, and more.
● Helps you automate workflows with simple do-it-yourself database applications.
● There are no additional costs such as hardware, repairs, or maintenance.
● You can turn sentences into workflows with natural language processing.
● Workmap.ai gives you intelligent assignments and alerts to ensure everyone is on track across workflows.
● Workmap.ai has ten years of experience and 99.9% uptime.
What you can achieve with this tool
● With Workmap.ai, you can increase your output and add fantastic resources to your business, including email, online document management, online project management, online calendars, and much more.
● Improve your work with an extensive library of workflow templates. The most used templates include vacation tracking, simple CRM, order processing, school management, and many more.
Pricing: Standard package starts at $15 per month.
ClickUp claims to be the best free alternative to Airtable. It is project management software with tasks and workflow features like Airtable.
● ClickUp provides various views such as List, Board, Table, Field, Calendar, Activity, Gantt Chart, etc.
● With ClickUp, you can create stylish documents like Google Docs and formulate a comprehensive knowledge base for your team/project.
Pricing: You get started with ClickUp for free, but if you want to access all its features, you need to choose a paid plan. ClickUp currently offers three paid plans starting at $5 per user per month.
Suppose you want to meet your project deadlines, assign tasks to your team, and ensure complete coordination and communication within your team. In that case, Asana proves to be better than Airtable. Its features like task management, where you can view, prioritize and track progress goes beyond Airtable.
● Provides a real-time overview of your project, making it easier for you to speed up or slow down.
● You can create your workflows and organize your business processes.
● You can set strategic goals for each project and track your progress towards them.
● You can create daily task lists, assign tasks and mark them as complete to coordinate every aspect of your project with your team.
Pricing: Asana is a free alternative to Airtable. Its basic plan costs $0. However, it also has a premium plan that starts at $10.99 per user per month and a business plan that starts at $24.99 per user per month.
Another alternative to Airtable on this list is Smartsheet! This project management software works just like Airtable but provides many features.
Smartsheet acts as a project manager and tracker, providing you with up-to-date information on the progress of your project tasks. It is an easy-to-use cloud-based collaboration tool used by companies around the world.
● You can view the project’s progress through Gantt charts, Kanban boards, and Smartsheet calendars. It can also be used to store all files related to a project.
● You can use this tool to automate repetitive project tasks. The activity log allows you to track various aspects of your work.
● Smartsheet is available in both desktop and mobile versions. It will enable you to access your work from anywhere.
Pricing – Smartsheet offers two different sets of plans: Standard and Enterprise. In the first case, it provides an individual plan for $14 per month and a business plan for $25 per user per month. On the other hand, it also offers Enterprise Plan and Premier Plan.
Jira is a project management tool for agile teams that offers an excellent alternative to Airtable in 2022. With this tool, you can plan, track and release great software. Suppose you think Jira is only for software development teams. In that case, you also need to check out its workflow resources for business, HR, and marketing.
● Provides scrum boards so you can gradually deliver software updates as quickly as possible.
● By creating plans, you can outline the big picture of your projects. You can link your team’s work to a plan and give stakeholders a clear idea of your project.
● From velocity charts and release reports to sprint and burn-down charts, you can create instant real-time reports with actionable insights.
Pricing: Like all other Airtable competitors, Jira offers a lifetime free plan for small teams. However, advanced features are provided in three paid plans starting at $7.50 per month per user.
The market is overflowing with plenty of no-code tools as an alternative to Airtable for your business and workflows. Choose the best one for you from the above list and implement it in your business without any worries. Our list of the 5 best Airtable alternatives will prove to be worthy for your business growth and development.