- Push Email. HyperOffice includes a
business email service, which allows you to set up custom email for
your company and push it to your Windows phone.
- Push Calendars & Contacts. You can access your official calendars and contact lists right on your Windows phone.
- Over-the-air Synchronization.
HyperOffice keeps your mail, calendars, contacts, tasks, files etc in
synch wirelessly across your Windows phone, Outlook account and online.
Make changes at one place, and find them mirrored everywhere else in
- Share. Not only
can you keep connected with personal information, you can also share
and synch contacts, calendars, tasks and files with colleagues. For
example, if you add an event to a group calendar, it will show up on
everyone's phones in the team.
- Outlook Mobile Access. Synch your Windows phone mail, calendars, contacts and tasks with your Outlook account.
- Document Access. You can access and work on official MS Office or other files right from your Windows phone.
- Mobile Collaboration. SharePoint Alternative.
HyperOffice also allows you to benefit from loads of advanced online
collaboration features from your Windows mobile browser – online file
storage, intranet and extranet workspaces, task management, polls, web
forms and more.
- Security and Backup. 128 bit encryption, spam and virus protection, and automatic data backups make sure your data has enterprise class security.