Instantly Enable Subscribers with Push Messaging and Synchronization Services
With plummeting ARPUs and increased customer expectations, value added services are an essential part of any mobile operator’s offerings. HyperMobile is the ideal white label push messaging platform for mobile operators looking to differentiate themselves and enable their subscribers with value added data services on their mobile devices. HyperMobile supports a wide range of personal (Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail) and corporate email systems (MS Exchange, Outlook), which means subscribers can manage all of their communication needs on their mobile phone without limitations. Support for almost every mobile phone in the market including smart phones, mid-market phones or basic models, allows operators to get maximum coverage.
Plus, enabling subscribers with advanced push messaging and synchronization services with HyperMobile involves negligible effort. HyperMobile is available as a fully hosted and managed service, requiring zero capex, no hardware and no software implementation. Deployment lasts just days, and HyperMobile has been designed seamlessly integrate with any technological or billing and provisioning environment.
for all dominant standard and proprietary messaging protocols in the
market, which means customers with almost any mobile phone are supported
– iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Nokia, Windows Mobile, Symbian and J2ME
- Subscribers can use email-to-sms to enable data access on basic phone models
can synchronize personal data (PIM) from consumer email systems like
Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail or any other POP3/IMAP client.
- Subscribers can synchronize with corporate email servers like MS Exchange.
- Subscribers can access data from social networks like FaceBook and Twitter
- Seamlessly integrate with existing billing and provisioning systems
- Flexible deployment options - HyperOffice hosted, self hosted or third party hosted.
- Highly scalable
- Implementation and ongoing support from our mobility experts