THE EXPLOSION OF MOBILE DATA
Mobile phones are no longer solely about telephony. Enabled by the explosion of mobile bandwidth and powerful devices ranging from smart phones to tablets, they are fast replacing personal computers. Consumers are using these devices to manage their busy lives and professionals are using them to communicate and collaborate with customers and colleagues.
While consumers use mobile devices to check email, manage personal calendars, browse the net, or access FaceBook or Twitter, professionals, who are increasingly travelling or at a client site, want mobile access to work email, contacts, calendars, tasks, and files. Business owners and managers, by extension, want to enable teams with mobile tools to keep connected with work. Demand for these tools is poised to surge, when studies expect a third of the world’s workforce to soon consist of “mobile workers”.
SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE KEY PARTICIPANTS IN THE MOBILITY REVOLUTION
Given that mobile data services are a natural extension of their services, mobile operators, ISPs and SaaS vendors will find themselves well poised to serve the surging demand from end customers and businesses. In times of plummeting ARPUs, providers who offer these mobile value added services stand to create new revenue streams, and differentiate themselves from competition. Push email is an especially ripe market. Research expects global mobile e-mail to be a $40 billion market by 2015.
HyperOffice provides highly pluggable white label push technology that seamlessly fits into the existing architecture of mobile operators, ISPs and service providers. Instantly enable end-customers with mobile push email and sync services, before moving deeper into the customer’s operations with end-to-end collaboration services.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
Supports almost any mobile device
Supports multiple services
Supports multiple features
– Push Email
– Push Calendars
– Push Contacts
– Push Tasks
– Push notes
FOR CONSUMERS – PERSONAL INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
While PIM services like MobileMe restrict users to a single device, HyperOffice has been designed to work with almost all major mobile phones – iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Nokia, Windows Mobile, and many more. Consumers get:
- Push email: Manage HyperOffice, Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Hotmail, any mass email system, Outlook or any POP3/IMAP email system from your mobile’s embedded mail app.
- Push Calendars, Contacts. Sync mobile calendars & contacts with with Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, Outlook.
- Social Networks. Allow users to sync information with modern platforms like Facebook and Twitter.-
- Wireless Sync. Everything is kept in sync wirelessly, over the air, no matter where users manage their data.
- Push Email to SMS. Support even basic mobile phone models where customers with sms enabled phones can push emails as sms messages their phone and reply to emails via sms.
FOR BUSINESSES: MOBILE COLLABORATION
Businesses hesitate to implement mobile messaging servers like Blackberry Exchange Server and MS Exchange because they are complex, costly, and restrictive. You can leverage HyperOffice’s cloud native mobility solutions and enable business customers with mobile data services at lowest cost points in the market. Your customers have nothing to install or implement and multi-device support allows employees to bring their own mobile phones. Your business customers get:
- Push Email. Mobile access to corporate Outlook, Entourage, or any POP3/IMAP mail account (Gmail, Hotmail, YahooMail, more).
- Microsoft Exchange/Lotus Notes Support. Complete push support for MS Exchange. LotusNotes support coming soon.
- Share Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, Notes. Access corporate contacts, calendars, tasks and notes, and also SHARE this data.
- Wireless Sync. Wireless synching of data across the users’ mobile devices; online; or desktop clients.
- Email to SMS. Support even basic mobile phone models. Customers with sms enabled phones can push emails as sms messages to their phone and reply to emails via sms.
- Web administration. Simplified administration, configuration and provisioning from an intuitive web client.
- Virtual Team Office. Manage account online with HyperOffice.
- Total Collaboration. Extends services from mobile collaboration to the broader area of team collaboration. Our famous suite of online collaboration tools fully complements and extends mobile features. In more detail below.
WHY PARTNER WITH HYPEROFFICE?
1. HIGHLY EXTENSIBLE TECHNOLOGY
Any provider looking to enter the mobile data services market is faced by a confusing mix of parameters:-
- A dizzying array of devices, messaging protocols and configurations. Devices support standard protocols like SyncML /ActiveSync, run on propriety protocols, or base different features on different protocols.
- A list of features like email, contacts, calendars, tasks and notes that users expect to use.
- A variety of third party personal and corporate services that mobile users want to access data from – Gmail, Yahoo Mail, HotMail, Outlook, MS Exchange, Lotus Notes.
HyperOffice simplifies the equation by offering a single technology with the widest possible support. It has implemented a “Pluggable” protocol layer which enables it to support all dominant protocols in the market, and quickly add support for any new protocol. Users get:-
- HyperOffice supports devices based on standard protocols like SyncML and ActiveSync, on proprietary protocols, or on a combination of protocols.
- Users get access to mail, contacts, calendars, tasks and notes on any supported mobile device which has embedded apps for these features.
- Users get mobile access to data from a variety of sources, ranging from POP3/IMAP based email systems like Gmail, Yahoo Mail and Hotmail; to corporate email systems and clients like MS Exchange and Outlook; to social networks like FaceBook and Twitter!
- Support almost every major phone in the market, from old generation Java based phones to cutting edge smart phones, to new emergent platforms.
2. HIGHLY SCALABLE
HyperOffice is designed as a carrier-grade platform and was therefore architected for maximum scalability. It can be used by a localized SaaS vendor looking to enable customers with mobility services, to large telephone carriers with a distributed subscriber base. It uses a stateless request/response communication protocol with “sticky sessions” to allow for a seamless load-balanced architecture that can scale linearly as the user-base grows. Its standard configuration supports full redundancy, system failover, session failover, and it is capable of supporting real-time geographic migration for geo-failover in a disaster recovery scenario.
3. LOW RISK COST LEADERSHIP
- Cost Leadership. HyperOffice offers support for the widest range of features and devices, at the lowest prices in the market. Partners can gain a competitive edge by pushing this cost advantage to customers.
- Zero Capex. HyperOffice requires no hardware or software implementation by our partners or end customers. The service is hosted on our servers, and managed by our experts. Partners are saved the cost and effort of implementation, maintenance and upgrades, and developing new competencies.
- Low Risk. The pay as you go model reduces partners’ risk exposure, as they only pay us when end users pay.
4. FLEXIBLE DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS
Apart from the option of being hosted and deploying from HyperOffice servers, or mobility solution has been architected to adapt to any technological or strategic landscape. There are three deployment options:
- HyperOffice Hosted. This option is for partners who want our push messaging services as a fully-managed deployment. All maintenance and network operations are hosted, monitored and secured at the HyperOffice data centers. There’s no need by our partners to setup servers, install software or deploy experts. Partner benefits are:-– Fully managed and secure hosting
– Highly reliable : 99.9% uptime
– Rapid deployment : Within days
– Zero capex : No hardware or software to implement or manage
– Seamless upgrades
– Migrate to self-hosting
– Data Centers monitored and physically secured 24x7x365.
– Lowest cost deployment optio
- Self Hosted. Our partners may prefer to self-host the solution behind their firewalls. The pluggable nature of HyperOffice’s solutions allows them to integrate with diverse technological environments. This option is suitable for partners with internal resources to manage servers and networks. Our team of project managers and technical professionals works closely with our partner through all stages of the deployment. We will provide on-site and remote help, share best practices and the necessary services every step of the way. Partner benefits are:-– Tight control over integration with back office systems
– Leverage internal resources
– Uphold IT policies
– Better control over performance, scalability and delivery
– Better control over user data
– Higher gross margin
- Third party Hosting. Our partners may want to host the solution locally or have other strategic concerns. We also give our partners the option of having the system hosted at third party servers of their choice.
5. OWN YOUR CUSTOMER: OWN BILLING AND PROVISONING
HyperOffice lets our partners have full control of the billing and provisioning function. We have provided APIs that let partners plug HyperOffice into their existing billing and provisioning architecture.
6. FUTURE PROOF YOUR STRATEGY: FROM MOBILE COLLABORATION TO TOTAL COLLABORATION
As our partners strengthen relationships with end customers by offering mobile data services, there is an opportunity to gain further inroads by offering services which integrate downstream with push email and mobile sync. Messaging and collaboration software are the natural extension of push email and mobile messaging, since they serve the larger goal of enabling teams with the tools they need to be productive.
By extending their push email services to offer “end to end” messaging and collaboration services, partners can serve an increasingly greater part of the customers’ productivity pie, and differentiate themselves from competitors who offer “last mile” push services. Given that messaging and collaboration are expected to be amongst the fastest growing cloud markets, partners will see they are well positioned to tap in to the demand.
HyperOffice allows partners to leverage this opportunity by offering a suite of messaging and collaboration tools, fully integrated with mobility solutions. HyperOffice has more than 10 years of experience offering award winning messaging and collaboration solutions to businesses. HyperOffice’s mobility, messaging and collaboration services have been developed organically with deep architectural and data level integration, offering unparalleled responsiveness and multiple touch points – natural synergies that would attract end users from third party vendors.
Messaging and collaboration features are as follows, along with the mobile touch points and synergies:-
From Push Email to Business Email. HyperOffice offers a hosted business class email service, which allows SMBs to set up custom email for their employees. It offers best in class features like robust web mail, Outlook and Entourage integration, IMAP/POP3 support and more. Our push email feature is architected deep into business email, allowing responsiveness impossible to achieve with third party services. Partners can score an easy win by offering HyperOffice push email to end-customers, and then go on to serve their entire email cycle by leveraging our business email service.
Mobile calendars to Shared Calendars. HyperOffice’s online suite includes shared calendaring advanced features like shared group calendars, overlays, color coding, meeting invites etc. Users can synchronize calendars between their mobile devices, online, and desktop clients like Outlook. Since HyperOffice is a shared calendaring platform, users can manage shared calendars, and share events right from their mobile calendar.
Mobile Contacts to Contact Management. HyperOffice includes a powerful online contact management system, which allows users to maintain group contact lists, import contacts, customize contacts and more. This allows mobile users to get a lot more than PIM – users can manage contacts online, keep them in sync with their mobile address books, and even share mobile address book contacts.
Mobile tasks to Project Management. HyperOffice includes a powerful online project management system to manage everything from simple task lists to sophisticated projects with task dependencies and Gantt charts. It contains all the tools distributed teams need to schedule, track and manage projects. With task synching for mobile devices with native tasks, users can access, edit and share tasks right from their mobile phones.
Document Management. HyperOffice’s document management module allows users to store, share and organize documents online and also includes document collaboration features like versioning, permissions, notifications, audit trails and comments. HyperOffice has an optimized web interface for mobile devices, which allows users to access and even edit documents on devices which support documents.
HyperOffice includes a range of additional tools which may be accessed online, or through optimized interfaces for mobile web browsers.
Intranets. HyperOffice’s publisher tool allows SMB users without design expertise to create and manage intranet pages. Companies can use HyperOffice intranets to organize information, tools and workflows by groups within the company.
Web Forms and Workflows. HyperOffice includes an online database system, which allows users without database administration expertise to set up shared databases. Users without expertise can create simple database applications to automate everyday processes like lead tracking, support ticketing and order processing. A drag and drop web form publisher allows users to create online forms to simplify data collection.
Unified Administration. All of HyperOffice’s mobility, messaging and collaboration features can be managed through a simple unified administrator web console. It is a single place where administrators can perform all their duties of configuration, setting up and managing users, or enabling features.