Offer Enhanced Email Services to your Customers
Offering email services to your customers creates the opportunity for cross selling services which are closely related to email. Email archiving is one.
Email archiving allows companies to centrally store, organize and backup all company email for the purpose of safeguarding information assets, regulatory compliance and being proactively prepared for internal enquiries or legal inquests. The demand of email archiving solutions has been on the rise because of the following reasons:
- The desire to centralize and secure information contained in the company email system which gets scattered across multiple mailboxes over time.
- Increased regulatory oversight, and the requirement to keep electronic information stored for prolonged periods.
- Increased threat of litigation and the possibility of subpoena requests from Courts.
- The desire to monitor internal communications to enforce corporate policies
Service providers can offer email archiving to their users on HyperOffice hosted email as an add-on, fully hosted option, without them having to set up expensive server based email archiving software. HyperOffice email archiving features include:
- Administrator Archive. A centralized archive containing all the email messages that ever passed through the company's email system.
- Personal archive. Each user has access to a personal archive which permanently stores all the emails they ever got, or even deleted.
- Search and discovery. Advanced tools which allow users and administrators to conduct companywide searches across inboxes, messages and attachments.
- Backup. All archived emails are continuously backed up to ensure that users never lose important information