File Migration for SMBs
document management systems like SharePoint are costly and complex.
Moreover, workers increasingly need access to company documents and data
outside company firewalls, and share it with the wider network of
clients, partners and vendors. For this reason, SMBs are increasingly
looking to move to cloud based document management systems because they
require minimal IT investment, and rise to the needs of a more mobile
HyperOffice has conducted thousands of document
migrations involving terabytes of data to our online document management
system. Many SMBs don’t have the resources to migrate this volume of
data, or are simply not inclined. Highlights of our document migration
- File-type Agnostic. Data
can be migrated to our online document
management system no matter what format your business information is in
– doc, xls, ppt, pdf, images, audio, or other.
- Mass data migration. We are adept at migrating terabytes of data
and can perform document migrations no matter how voluminous the data.
- Replicate Folder Structure. Our cloud based document management
system is organized in a familiar folder structure, and we can exactly
replicate the folder structure of your legacy document management system
even if you have thousands of sub folder levels.
HyperOffice Online Document Management System
brings best in class online document management for SMBs and allows
documents to be accessed and modified with just a web connection from
any PC and Mac in the world. Key features are:-
- Folder Structure. Documents are organized in a familiar folder/subfolder structure.
- Permissions. Access to the document management system is password
protected and administrators can apply fine grained permissions at
multiple levels from folders, subfolders down to the document.
- Document Collaboration. HyperOffice is a full blown document
collaboration system which lets users work together on documents with
features like versions, comments, change notifications, document locking
- Search. Users can conduct full text searches, and use multiple search criteria to find the exact information they want.
- Desktop integration. Our desktop folders let users access, open and
upload files and folders right from desktop based “web folders”.
- Security. Your data is hosted at one of the best hosting facilities
in the world, with failsafe security measures. You have the choice to
encrypt all your data to ensure enhanced security.
- Backup. All your documents are backed up automatically in the background on an ongoing basis.