Zero Implementation, Ready to Roll from the Word Go!
What is SharePoint Online?
SharePoint Online is Microsoft’s shot at
offering a software-as-a-service collaboration solution to small and
mid sized businesses. But Microsoft hardly has any experience offering
SaaS business solutions, and SharePoint Online is mainly a repackaged
version of its on-premise enterprise solution Microsoft SharePoint,
bringing over much of the complexity. Moreover, you don’t get any live
support in case you run into trouble.
HyperOffice – SharePoint Online Plus More
in constrast, brings more than a decade of offering SaaS collaboration
solutions to SMBs, which have been built bottom up based on dealing
with real operational requirements. We know that SMBs want robust and
easy to use functionality rather than be burdened with the nuts and
bolts of a solution. HyperOffice is the ideal SharePoint alternative,
as it brings you all the features of Microsoft SharePoint Online, plus
integrated communication tools, ready to be used from the word go. Here
is what you get over SharePoint Online:-
- Fully Outsourced – Unlike Microsoft's "paid support", get free training, live phone support, business advice and more.
- Security - 128 bit encryption ensures top notch security of your data.
- Automatic Backups -Keep safe with frequent automatic backups of your data.
- Cross Platform Compatibility - Don't tie yourself to the MS technology stack. HyperOffice is fully functional on any web browser on any PC, Mac or mobile.
SharePoint Online Features
- Online Document Management – Store, share and collaborate on documents online using versioning, access permissions, commenting, notifications and more.
- Build an Intranet
– Use HyperOffice as a platform to easily create a company intranet
with dedicated workspaces and collaboration tools for groups, teams,
- Extranet Portals
– Use HyperOffice to create internet facing extranet portals to
collaborate and integrate processes with partners, vendors and
- Portal Customization
– Finely manage branding, look, layout and collaboration tools of
intranet and extranet portal according to user needs without any HTML
or design expertise.
- Online Calendars – Keep everyone’s schedules in step with shared online calendars employees, teams, partners or clients.
- Online Address Books – Ensure that everybody always has the right contacts at hand with shared contact lists for individuals and groups.
- Online Task Management –
Schedule and manage activities efficiently with online task management.
Create tasks, set deadlines, assign responsibilities and track
progress. Get a bird’s eye view with Gantt charts.
- Outlook Integration
– Use all collaboration features from directly within your familiar
Outlook client. Synchronize and share Outlook mail, calendars, tasks
- Forums – Spur team learning across the company with discussion forums.
- Online Surveys – Gauge opinions and arrive at a consensus with simple online surveys.
Integrated Messaging Features
- Business Class Email – Instantly set up custom email for your organization – email@example.com. Create unlimited aliases for your employees.
- Power Outlook – Set up your fully powered Outlook account like Exchange Online were running in the background, only its not!
- Webmail and Mobile Access
– Access your account on any browser on any PC or Mac. Instantly access
information on any mobile device including iPhone & BlackBerry.
- Automatic Synching
– No matter where you access your information – Outlook, online, or on
your mobile, your information is automatically synched & updated.
- Industry Class Spam and Virus Protection – Our enterprise class spam and virus filters keep your account safe.
Free White Paper:
HyperOffice vs. MS SharePoint